RichH

Default Boat Show Shoes?

New Balance / Harken loosely tied will work great.

BTW ... for those boat reps that require NO shoes to enter, consider to
show up and tell the salesperson that you are definitely INTERESTED in
'making a deal' ....TODAY. Then from your plastic shopping bag take
out and put on a Tyvek cleanroom jumpsuit with hood, face mask, latex
gloves, goggles, knee high clean room booties ..... and tell them that
you definitly dont want to become soiled/contaminated FROM their
'product' because of all the accumulated foot fungus, sweat, exfoliated
foot cells, etc. on the cabin sole .... while you 'finalize' your
decision. I think they will get the message.
I wonder if their warantee is void if you wear proper boat shoes once
you own it?

You also could have an artist, etc. 'paint on' a pair of socks on your
docksiders .... just as long the paint job matched your tube socks no
one would even notice!

;-)