posted to rec.boats.cruising,uk.rec.sailing
Duncan Heenan Duncan Heenan is offline

Default Zac arrested for expired visa

--
Duncan Heenan
wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Feb 2009 09:36:20 -0000, "Duncan Heenan"
wrote:

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
ctanews.com...
snip
What kills me is how sailing and cruising have become *******ized to the
point of absurdity by modern-day 'sailors' who are an embarrassment to
the
trade. These failures have adopted the ignorant liberal philosophy that
"to try is to succeed." There is no longer any "try then succeed" there
is only "try because to try is to succeed." This is a warped reality.
This
is pathetic. One of the last bastions of manhood is success at
lone-handed
ocean voyaging.

And what is your own record, Wilma, which qualifies you to take the ****
out
of people who do actually try?
(I won't hold my breath waiting for an answer from the world's greatest
bul****ter)

He got a response out of you, so he got what he came for. He'll be
glad to know he's found a barrel of cooperative fish he can come back
to whenever he gets the urge.

Congratulations on a job well done!

Thanks, I deserve it.
Wilma and I go back a long way, don't we Wilma?
--
Duncan Heenan