Bill Cole

Default US occupation of Iraq unsustainable over long run, Congress warns

jps,
No, I have thought about it, and I would not accept Mohammed or Saddam
National Construction as my saviors. But I also would not accept any
religion or construction company who happened to invade my country, so I
guess I am an equal opportunity non saved person.

What religion invaded your country and did they try to get you convert?

"jps" wrote in message
"Bill Cole" wrote in message
Is that what is bothering you, did a Christian knock on your door and

try
shove his politics and religion down your throat? I could not figure

out
why you had a chip on your shoulder, now I understand.

And I'm sure that if Muslims invaded the US because we're a
(unsubstantiated) threat to them, you'd accept Mohammed and Saddam

National
Construction as your saviors.