posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,misc.survivalism
Some Guy Some Guy is offline

Default Gregory Hall Socks up to praise himself.

[adding m.s for my good friend Gummy]

Kali wrote:
In article , -
says...
Way Back Jack wrote:

The shrewd ******* is hedging. If it fails, he can say that both sides
were for it. If it fails without support from the other side, his side
can kiss the 2010 and 2012 elections goodbye.

I predict another Dem sweep in 2010, as more and more middle class
people wake up and see the GOP for what it is, not what it says it
is. Stonewalling and whining about tax cuts is about all they're
good for right now, with a few exceptions: vulnerable Rethugs up for
reelection in 2010.

[snip]

There really is a partisan shift in the nation towards the Democrats.
There's a short summary here, under the heading "Long-term Partisan
Shifts Analyzed":

http://www.electoral-vote.com/evp200...s/Feb09-s.html

with a link to more specific data he

http://www.openleft.com/showDiary.do...?diaryId=11450

In short, outside the South the Democrats have made deep gains. The
South is the only region redder than 4 years ago, and not even the whole
South. Gummy's hoped-for Ragnarok looks even more kooky nowadays than
it did then.

--

"You know how long it would take for the court house to scan every
document and put it online. It would NEVER happen."

(Jamie)

"Of course I would never steal software by using cracks but some people
who are less than ethical might not mind using a crack which is licensed
to Trang Nguyen. He he!"

(Gregory Hall)

"Liberal men are too much like women and a relationship with them ends
up awfully boring."

(Gregory Hall)

"And, Gary also needs to offer to re-instate my DataBasux account as a
gesture of sincerity."

(Gregory Hall)