posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,alt.free.newsservers
Some Guy Some Guy is offline

Default Gregory Hall Socks up to praise himself.

Gregory Hall wrote:

[snip]

Get with the program, Marcia. I'm brilliant and recognized as such by many.

socks.

--

"You know how long it would take for the court house to scan every
document and put it online. It would NEVER happen."

(Jamie)

"Of course I would never steal software by using cracks but some people
who are less than ethical might not mind using a crack which is licensed
to Trang Nguyen. He he!"

(Gregory Hall)

"Liberal men are too much like women and a relationship with them ends
up awfully boring."

(Gregory Hall)

"And, Gary also needs to offer to re-instate my DataBasux account as a
gesture of sincerity."

(Gregory Hall)