Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default check out this sailboat

"Larry" wrote in message
Wayne.B wrote in
:

On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 23:38:35 +0000, Larry wrote:

When I call my childhood home friends in upstate NY (Fingerlakes
Region), I always have to ask them what DAY was Summer this
year....(c;

It's my understanding that day may not have arrived at all last year.
Maybe they'll get 2 days in '09. I hope so because we are thinking
of taking a cruise up that way later this year.

Upstate NY has always been a great place to be FROM......

Coldest freakin week I ever spent was in and around Rochester in February...
brrrr....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com