Go Fig

Default Dinghy registration in California

In article ,
Dick Locke wrote:

On Sun, 14 Sep 2003 22:23:53 -0400, "Doug Dotson"
wrote:

From a more practical point of view,
having a dingy ashore labeled with the name of your boat is a good
advertisment that your boat at anchor is probably a good
target for theft.

That's what my wife said also.

Some of you recent cruisers, what does a dinghy dock look like in a
Mexican marina with respect to dinghy labeling?

I was going to paint T/T my doc number on it but I might just give up
and pay the tax.

Sigh

Then just hope they don't add the value of the dinghy to the property
tax on the mother boat.

jay
Mon, Sep 15, 2003

--

Legend insists that as he finished his abject...
Galileo muttered under his breath: "Nevertheless, it does move."