Larry W4CSC

Default wanted: live-aboard boaters

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 11:39:27 GMT, "Charlie J"
wrote:

No, not bitter. Just tongue in cheek truthful.

"Down island cruising is boat maintenance in exotic settings."

Charlie

Not bitter at all, envious! A couple of years ago we had a great time
expanding on this basic satire of mine....(c;

Love the quote.....Isn't bribing customs officials to get them to
release your desperately needed exhaust riser fun?!...(c;

Well, after spending the night "on watch" on the John Deere mower
looking for container ships, I'm a little tired. Think I'll sleep on
the dinette for a few hours after I run the flies from breakfast out
of here.....

Larry W4CSC

3600 planes with transponders are burning 8-10 million
gallons of kerosene per hour over the USA. R-12 car air
conditioners are responsible for the ozone hole, right?