Marty[_2_] Marty[_2_] is offline

Default check out this sailboat

Wayne.B wrote:
On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 23:38:35 +0000, Larry wrote:

When I call my childhood home friends in upstate NY (Fingerlakes Region), I
always have to ask them what DAY was Summer this year....(c;

It's my understanding that day may not have arrived at all last year.
Maybe they'll get 2 days in '09. I hope so because we are thinking
of taking a cruise up that way later this year.

Ah, fer crying out loud! Try not to take what Larry writes too
seriously. The Fingerlakes have lovely warm summers, I live somewhat
north of the region and have visited there many times in summer. The
area is probably among the most beautiful in the north-east USA, I think
Larry is trying to keep it for himself.

Don't believe what he says about the winters there either, I guarantee
you that a winter in the Upper Peninsula, North Dakota, or even
Minnesota is way, way, way more harsh.

Cheers
Martin