Zombie of Woodstock Zombie of Woodstock is offline

Default Looking forward to Spring

On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 22:08:14 -0500, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Mon, 09 Feb 2009 02:49:58 GMT, Zombie of Woodstock
wrote:

Well, let me put it this way.

The eight inches of snow on my roof melted off the past two days.

That's a start.

Are you going to keep that new Grady in CT or NC ?

CT and Spring once the engines are installed, then down to Charleston
for the Summer/early Fall.

Don't know if I'm going to bring it back North after October or not.
All plans are up in the air at the moment - Mrs. Wave is wavering in
her plans to retire for some reason - something to do with an offer to
take a position with the NEA. I didn't ask. :)

Although living in the Washington area would be nice for a couple of
years. The Grady would be a great boat for the Chesapeake. I
understand that low transoms are all the rage though - I might have to
sell it to fit in with the "Big Boys".

--

"I have tried to know absolutely nothing about a great
many things, and I have succeeded fairly well."

Robert Benchley