GC Boater GC Boater is offline

Default Looking forward to Spring

On Feb 7, 1:13*pm, HK wrote:
Eisboch wrote:

wrote in message
On Feb 7, 9:13 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
Here's a spirit lifting photo to offset the mounds and mounds of snow
outside right now.

My two grandsons, Erik and Ben, fishing off the Boston Whaler a couple of
years ago ....

http://www.eisboch.com/erikbenboat.jpg

Eisboch

68F here today.

--------------------

We are having a heat wave this weekend. *Right now it's up to 39
degrees. But the forecast for next week is back into the deep freeze.

Never had the traditional "January Thaw" *this year. *It went from fall
to arctic conditions starting a week or two before Christmas. * I was
concerned it was just me reacting to cold and snow, but everyone in this
area is starting to get tired of it. *Unfortunately, we still have a
ways to go. *We won't be out of the woods until late March, early April.

Eisboch

61F in my backyard at the moment.- Hide quoted text -

Hey Krausie, you aware of the Yale Alumni meeting this May?