GC Boater GC Boater is offline

Default Hey, Harry

On Feb 7, 7:21*pm, wrote:
On Feb 7, 5:39*pm, GC Boater wrote:

On Feb 7, 12:54*pm, wrote:

On Feb 7, 10:59*am, wrote:

You stated you went to school with the person who wrote the jingle for
the Dating Game, correct? Which college was that?

crickets

It must have been Columbia when he was there with Obama, or possibly
at Yale with "W". *God forbid it be some place like Kansas State.
Nobody there would have any musical ability.

Nobody there would have any musical ability.

In the time I've been here, I have never read anything from Harry
saying he had any musical talent, or played any instrument.

Hey SlamBam, is it your position that Harry Krause is a truthful
person?