posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,alt.free.newsservers
Kali[_2_] Kali[_2_] is offline

Default Gregory Hall Socks up to praise himself.

In article ,
says...

_______
AND DIGGING DEEPER INTO THE SLOP, there is this about educational
loans — the Obama-entranced college-agers are not going to like the
taste of Real Obama in the morning, ’cause here’s what’s coming at
them: educational loans “recalculated” to heap-up some extra, extra,
extra deep-dish interest upon interest upon pie-laden porky
interest-heavy student loans.

Why don’t these grubby mammals with their snouts in everyone else’s
trough, why don’t Barack Obama and the Pelosi-Reid Nightmare Bakers,
just reduce taxes overall? They don’t and won’t consider THAT because
there’d be less for their snouts amidst all the troughs, that’s why.

Unfortunately for our nation and those who enjoy the gift of pies from
the U.S.A., reducing taxes overall would be too efficient and easy —
it would taste too good to the taxpayers. So they churn about and
churn and churn and burn all the wholesome pies that might have been
made had they not ruined the kitchen. There are decidedly too many bad
cooks in the kitchen and nary a chef among them.

Ace suggests drinks. I suggest a lot of phone calls and letters and
stocking-up for when this dreadful pipe bursts into the ghastly
kitchen held occupied by these grubby bakers as they all burn-up what
used to be a democratic United States of America, which will soon if
not already no longer look like itself because it’s gained five
hundred trillion pounds of debt, all of which should be by the end of
this month.

By the way, I can bake a cherry pie (and an apple one, and blueberry,
and peach, too) but it’s plain as cake that Nancy Pelosi cannot. And
that Obama thinks everyone else bakes just for him.

And I’m willing to bet — if I was a betting fool — that we can all,
each and every one of us Americans who is not now surrendered all
recipes in service to Obama-the-Baker, I’m willing to bet that we can
all anticipate being chastised if not outright harmed by this man and
his Nightmare Bakers in some way that will genuinely hurt as the
poison goes down — but these Bad Bakers won’t feel a thing.

Fact-free invective! Typical winger argument.

--
Kali

“This is not a stimulus bill; it is a spending bill.”
-Sen. John McCain

“What do you think a stimulus is? Spending, that is the whole
point.” -Pres. Barack Obama