OMOO

Default Spin-on fuel adapter for Perkins 4-236

I got the adapter at North Harbor Diesel in Anacortes, WA - look the
up with Google - they have a web site

On Fri, 12 Sep 2003 21:17:47 -0400, "Doug Dotson"
wrote:

Bob,

Thanks for the info. If you think of the brand and where you got
it, drop me a line.

Doug

"leisure" wrote in message
news
I put a spin on adapter on my 236 last year - don't remember the brand
and the sheet's on the boat (in Mex) - anyway, I was a little
disappointed as it's an issue to get a strap wrench on the filter to
loosen it. I had changed the cooling pipe from the original - making
it tighter to the block and injector pump - so check out your
clearance.

On Tue, 9 Sep 2003 18:42:44 -0400, "Doug Dotson"
wrote:

Thanks Bob,

Drop me a note if you come across the PN. I'll check with Raycor
in the meantime.

Doug

"Bob" wrote in message
. com...
I have a old Racor which is a replacement for the CAV filter that came
on my 4-236 You might try them to see if it is still made. Sorry I
don't have the pt# here at work.
Bob

"Doug Dotson" wrote in message
I have been trying to track down an adapter that allows spin-on fuel
filters to be used on a Perkins 4-236. The references I found refer

a company named ABC Precision Machining in Benton Harbor, MI.
Looks like it no longer exists. Website gone, phone gone, etc. Does
anyone know if such an adapter is still available?

Thanks!
Doug
s/v Callista