posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,alt.free.newsservers
Way Back Jack[_3_] Way Back Jack[_3_] is offline

Default Gregory Hall Socks up to praise himself.

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 14:11:58 -0800 (PST), =?windows-1252?Q?No_One=99?=
wrote:

On Feb 7, 5:08 pm, (Way Back Jack) wrote:

Yeah, you think Barry's going to admit it?

Make up your mind whether you're going to top-post or bottom-post, so
I can find your answer.

So you're saying Obama is guilty no matter what he says. An admission
is an admission and a denial is a tacit admission? And an opinion is
as good as a fact, as long as it supports what you already believe?

I have my opinion regarding this issue; you continue in starry-eyed
moonbat rapture.

To each his own.

When did you stop beating your wife?

Then there was the remark about faces on paper currency.

But mostly Barry let La Belle Michelle and his sycophants do the race
card bit.