posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,alt.free.newsservers
Way Back Jack[_2_] Way Back Jack[_2_] is offline

Default Gregory Hall Socks up to praise himself.

Yeah, you think Barry's going to admit it?

On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 13:49:37 -0800 (PST), =?windows-1252?Q?No_One=99?=
wrote:

On Feb 7, 4:43 pm, (Way Back Jack) wrote:
On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 13:38:55 -0800 (PST), =3D?windows-1252?Q?No_One=3D99?=

=3D

wrote:
On Feb 7, 4:29 pm, (Way Back Jack) wrote:
On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 13:23:02 -0800 (PST), =3D3D?windows-1252?Q?No_One=

=3D3D99?=3D
=3D3D

wrote:
On Feb 7, 4:20 pm, (Way Back Jack) wrote:
On 07 Feb 2009 21:13:35 GMT, Robb wrote:

Way Back Jack wrote:

On 07 Feb 2009 20:49:16 GMT, Robb wro=

te:

Way Back Jack wrote:

I thought the awakening would take six months. It took two and=

a =3D
half
weeks.

On cue. Are you going to drop Townhall in here next?

Right after I finish reading the "journalism" the other idiot pr=

ovi=3D
ded
from Pravda West (NYTimes).

You know, you can recycle the chips on your shoulder.

Yeah, ol' Barry really lost his cool over this porkulus thing.

Sometime better tell him that it gets harder.

The media has already devolved from paralyzed adoration to bobby-so=

xer
doting.

Wayback, if you're retired wouldn't you be happier up in Alaska =

blo=3D
wing
giant assed holes in things? Like polar bears, wolves, Sarah Pal=

ins
husband?

It's more fun trying to educate brainwashed liberals.

Wasn't it John McCain that proclaimed you guys as racists, xenopho=

bes=3D
and
kooks? Talk about a brainwashing, dude, that must have been roughe=

r t=3D
han
riding a motorcycle upside down on your face.

(it's a visual, try hard)

Barry's the one who played the race card, even against our first bl=

ack
prez, Willie C.

Oh, please. He never played the race card. Cite? Cite? Cite?

I agree with the cuts. We need to hold back some money for universal
health care.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...on-obama-ca..=

.

(...)

The former president had been asked whether his remarks comparing
Obama=3D92s strong showing in South Carolina to that of Jesse Jackson =

in
1988 had been a mistake given their impact on his wife Hillary
Clinton=3D92s campaign. =3D93No, I think that they played the race car=

d on
me,=3D94 said Clinton, =3D93and we now know from memos from the campai=

gn and
everything that they planned to do it all along.=3D94

(...)

=3D93No, I think that they played the race card on me,=3D94 said Clinton=

..."

A statement of opinion reported on a blog doesn't constitute a fact.

Your hero Willie said it.

Are you saying that he would lie?

Of course Barry will deny it.

And of course Barry also said that people can't adjust to a president
who looks like him on paper notes.

You interpret that as you see fit, and so will I.

Opinion !=3D lie, but neither does opinion =3D fact.

UPDATE: At a Pittsburgh press availability, Obama was asked about
Clinton's charge that his campaign had drawn up plans to use 'the race
card.'

=93Hold on a second,=92=92 he said. =93So former President Clinton dismisse=
my victory in South Carolina as being similar to Jesse Jackson and he
is suggesting that somehow I had something to do with it? You better
ask him what he meant by that. I have no idea what he meant. These
were words that came out of his mouth. Not words that came out of
mine.=92=92