posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,alt.free.newsservers
No One™ No One™ is offline

Default Gregory Hall Socks up to praise himself.

On Feb 7, 4:29 pm, (Way Back Jack) wrote:
On Sat, 7 Feb 2009 13:23:02 -0800 (PST), =?windows-1252?Q?No_One=99?=

wrote:
On Feb 7, 4:20 pm, (Way Back Jack) wrote:
On 07 Feb 2009 21:13:35 GMT, Robb wrote:

Way Back Jack wrote:

On 07 Feb 2009 20:49:16 GMT, Robb wrote:

Way Back Jack wrote:

I thought the awakening would take six months. It took two and a half
weeks.

On cue. Are you going to drop Townhall in here next?

Right after I finish reading the "journalism" the other idiot provided
from Pravda West (NYTimes).

You know, you can recycle the chips on your shoulder.

Yeah, ol' Barry really lost his cool over this porkulus thing.

Sometime better tell him that it gets harder.

The media has already devolved from paralyzed adoration to bobby-soxer
doting.

Wayback, if you're retired wouldn't you be happier up in Alaska blowing
giant assed holes in things? Like polar bears, wolves, Sarah Palins
husband?

It's more fun trying to educate brainwashed liberals.

Wasn't it John McCain that proclaimed you guys as racists, xenophobes and
kooks? Talk about a brainwashing, dude, that must have been rougher than
riding a motorcycle upside down on your face.

(it's a visual, try hard)

Barry's the one who played the race card, even against our first black
prez, Willie C.

Oh, please. He never played the race card. Cite? Cite? Cite?

I agree with the cuts. We need to hold back some money for universal
health care.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...inton-obama-ca...

(...)

The former president had been asked whether his remarks comparing
Obama’s strong showing in South Carolina to that of Jesse Jackson in
1988 had been a mistake given their impact on his wife Hillary
Clinton’s campaign. “No, I think that they played the race card on
me,” said Clinton, “and we now know from memos from the campaign and
everything that they planned to do it all along.”

(...)

“No, I think that they played the race card on me,” said Clinton..."

A statement of opinion reported on a blog doesn't constitute a fact.