HK HK is offline

Default Looking forward to Spring

Eisboch wrote:

wrote in message
On Feb 7, 9:13 am, "Eisboch" wrote:
Here's a spirit lifting photo to offset the mounds and mounds of snow
outside right now.

My two grandsons, Erik and Ben, fishing off the Boston Whaler a couple of
years ago ....

http://www.eisboch.com/erikbenboat.jpg

Eisboch

68F here today.

We are having a heat wave this weekend. Right now it's up to 39
degrees. But the forecast for next week is back into the deep freeze.

Never had the traditional "January Thaw" this year. It went from fall
to arctic conditions starting a week or two before Christmas. I was
concerned it was just me reacting to cold and snow, but everyone in this
area is starting to get tired of it. Unfortunately, we still have a
ways to go. We won't be out of the woods until late March, early April.

Eisboch

61F in my backyard at the moment.