posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,alt.free.newsservers
Way Back Jack[_2_] Way Back Jack[_2_] is offline

Default Gregory Hall Socks up to praise himself.

On 06 Feb 2009 23:15:41 GMT, Robb wrote:

Way Back Jack wrote:

On 06 Feb 2009 22:27:45 GMT, Robb wrote:

Gregory Hall wrote:

Starvation solves poverty. Allow it to happen. End of problem. Feed
the starving and increase the problem. You liberals seem to think you
can change the survival of the fittest law. Won't happen. Never has
happened in the history of the world.

A Blunderbuss Award for our ignorant rednek hillbilly wingnuts.

You help Wayback teach his daughters about gonorrhea, won't you?

Maybe your groups should be more concerned about STD

It's no concern to me - you brought it up "Cheri Poppin Daddie".

I did?????

Uh, no, I said that parents need to provide the education in that
regard.

Not hands-on education.

What is it with all you knuckle draggers that makes you want to "school
and teach your little kids all-about-sex".

Knuckle draggers? We don't play pro basketball.

Huh - nothin' as good as first dibs! Have you done your annual
1040abc_Express Exam yet?

You're confusing me with ya boy, Barney Frank.

Sorry, that's a cheap shot Wayback, I forgot you're old, therefore have
no tax liability.

Now you're confusing me with ya boy Tim Geithner.

LOL!

--
Robb | Shared Secrets Usenet