posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,alt.free.newsservers
Way Back Jack Way Back Jack is offline

Default Gregory Hall Socks up to praise himself.

On Fri, 6 Feb 2009 15:17:59 -0500, Kali wrote:

In article f70e74df-b388-404b-a159-6058fcc87008
, says...
On Feb 6, 1:35 pm, Kali wrote:
In article ,
says...

Marcia wrote in reference to my antipathy toward most things liberal
(paraphrased):

Jack, that's a strange attitude for someone who worked at SSA.
_______

Yeah, I have this belief that society has a duty to help those who
cannot work because of a physical or mental impairment, as opposed to
redistributing the wealth to healthy welfare mammies, mammy.

Just another example of my contradictory nature.
____

Posted from alt.free.newsservers

So, people who rely on welfare for 6 mos - 2 years for medicaid and
food while waiting for SS to be approved are welfare mammies, then
when their SS is approved, they are worthy of help.
--
Kali

Or, people who don't rely on welfare or medicaid, but whom Jack
doesn't approve of receiving SSDI because his crystal ball says
they're too healthy to get it. Also in Jack's world: Once on
disability, always on disability.

There, but for the grace of their own feared God, go right wingers.

Right-wingers become disabled too.