Charlie J

Default Rob Dubin - watch out for this scammer

OK Mike, here is the deal...in all my activity on four different boating
related newsgroups, I have never seen a personal attack in the
Subject line of a posted message. I have seen people warning to stay away
from so-and-so marina or repair shop, but never against an individual.

I have read the historical info posted on SailNet regarding how the Dubins
acquired and outfitted their boat. Frankly, I see nothing wrong or illegal
with what they did and I am not sure that there just might be a bit of envy
there from the poster; producing sailing related videos of a boat and
products that are provided by manufacturers either gratis or at a deep
discount...sounds like a dream deal for all concerned.

So I am asking you once again Mike, specifically, what did the Dubins do to
you for you to post such a vitriolic message.

Charlie

"Boatsqueak" wrote in message
. ..
Cruisers/Repairmen,

Anyone cruising or working on boats in the South Pacific might do well to
avoid a fellow named Rob Dubin (www.ventanasvoyage.com). It seems I am
just one of many to get shafted by this guy and his wife. Take a look at
the cruising discussion list at www.sailnet.com.
Nothing like a first class con man to pave the way for the rest of us
cruisers.

Mike McPherson
Boatsqueak