posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,alt.free.newsservers
Way Back Jack[_2_] Way Back Jack[_2_] is offline

Default Gregory Hall Socks up to praise himself.

On 06 Feb 2009 23:52:40 GMT, Robb wrote:

Way Back Jack wrote:

On 06 Feb 2009 23:15:41 GMT, Robb wrote:

What is it with all you knuckle draggers that makes you want to "school
and teach your little kids all-about-sex".

Your folks again:

The Lunatic Fringe title belongs wholly to the person(s) acting it.
While I appreciate your caring sentiment towards Africa, I doubt you mean
it, and even if you do, there's really not much to do without funds.

And that's another thing, how much is Barry gonna dump into Mother
Africa?

BTW that's the second time (recently) you've copied that websites content
and posted it to the group, Wayback.

It's called education by rote.