posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,alt.free.newsservers
Gregory Hall Gregory Hall is offline

Default Gregory Hall Socks up to praise himself.

"marcia" wrote in message

Or, people who don't rely on welfare or medicaid, but whom Jack
doesn't approve of receiving SSDI because his crystal ball says
they're too healthy to get it. Also in Jack's world: Once on
disability, always on disability.

Once on disability = always a leach. Even if you can't work because of a
disability it's your family's responsibility or the responsibility of church
and charities if you have no family members. Why has it become your RIGHT to
force me as a taxpayer to take care of you because you are disabled, in many
cases self-inflected either by stupidity or sloth. (I use 'you' figuratively
speaking this isn't necessarily meant as a personal attack.)

How about you liberals reach into your OWN pockets for money and take your
filthy hands out of mine?

--
Gregory Hall