posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,alt.free.newsservers
VISITOR VISITOR is offline

Default Gregory Hall Socks up to praise himself.

On Feb 6, 10:35*am, Kali wrote:
In article ,
says...

Marcia wrote in reference to my antipathy toward most things liberal
(paraphrased):

Jack, that's a strange attitude for someone who worked at SSA.
_______

Yeah, I have this belief that society has a duty to help those who
cannot work because of a physical or mental impairment, as opposed to
redistributing the wealth to healthy welfare mammies, mammy.

Just another example of my contradictory nature.
____

Posted from alt.free.newsservers

So, people who rely on welfare for 6 mos - 2 years for medicaid and
food while waiting for SS to be approved are welfare mammies, then
when their SS is approved, they are worthy of help.
--
Kali

actually,hmmmmm

the first sting of action