posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,alt.free.newsservers
marcia marcia is offline

Default Gregory Hall Socks up to praise himself.

On Feb 6, 11:30 am, "Harry Harris"
wrote:
"marcia" wrote in message

Only idiots like you continue to lie in the face of overwhelming
evidence.

Are you in love with him? It looks like you're stalking him to me. Gregory
Hall is damned smart. I'd agree with Piltdown Man that he's a genius.

Harry Harris

That's because you're another of Greg's socks, Greg... er... I mean,
"Harry."

And no, I'm not "stalking" you; I'm replying to public messages in a
public newsgroup. Pointing out your idiocy can be fun; you're like a
kook with training wheels. I may eventually graduate to more
sophisticated kooks.