Glenn Ashmore

Default Rob Dubin - watch out for this scammer

Karin Conover-Lewis wrote:
Wouldn't mind hearing *their* side of the story, personally.

He does have a video out on outfitting a cruising sailboat. Mediocre
production. A little better than the Dashews' Beowolf series. Has a
pretty good tour of the Island Packet plant and some stuff on selecting
equipment but I suspect it was mostly pay for play type endorsements. I
put more credibility in PS. It is avalilable at several of the on line
marine book stores.

Dubin produced a Video magazine called Sailing Quarterly for a couple of
years and did a couple of programs that were on the Travel Channel and ESPN.

Don't know nutt'n about his credit rating though.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com