Eisboch[_4_] Eisboch[_4_] is offline

Default Will it be called...,'ECOMCON'?

"HK" wrote in message
m...
Tim wrote:
On Feb 4, 10:45 am, wrote:
On Feb 4, 11:19 am, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:

On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 09:48:11 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
US-IRAQ:
Generals Seek to Reverse Obama Withdrawal Decision
Gareth Porter*
Shades of Lyndon Johnson. He didn't want to listen to his military
commanders either.
"I will not seek, nor will I accept my party's nomination ...."
Heh...
The more I see of Obama, the more I see a "community organizer" than
an executive.
Well, we'll see - time will tell.
--
"I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally."
W.C. Fields

When I think of community organizers i automatically think of:

http://fbuch.com/images/korda_che.jpg

Or these guys:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...b4/Che-mao.jpg

You need to broaden your thinking. You don't seem to understand the
concept of organizing.

The operative word isn't "organizing". It's "community".

Eisboch