Eisboch[_4_] Eisboch[_4_] is offline

Default Small business health insurance

"jps" wrote in message

Hey, if the employee is on his wife's policy, it's an easy way to pick
up savings and burden someone else's business. God forbid the wife
loses her job or the company makes her pay for her spouse and kids.
Froggie will find a new employee without health problems or one with a
sugar mama who comes with insurance.

Not giving a crap about your employees health isn't scummy like
failing to pay taxes or blow jobs.

Business (other than health insurance companies) should not be in the
health insurance business, either as a provider or an administrator of a
group plan. Period. They are forced to be under the current system in
order to be competitive in terms of benefits. I designed and built thin
film vacuum deposition systems for optics. What do I know about current
health insurance programs, or what is best for individuals and their
families? Very little, yet I was forced to choose and employ people just to
administer the program. I think people should be able to choose their own
plan and coverage, depending on their individual needs. The cost of
premiums for individual plans should be part of the employee's compensation
package.

Eisboch