[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Will it be called...,'ECOMCON'?

On Feb 4, 11:19*am, Wizard of Woodstock wrote:
On Wed, 4 Feb 2009 09:48:11 -0500, "Eisboch"
wrote:

"HK" wrote in message

US-IRAQ:
Generals Seek to Reverse Obama Withdrawal Decision

Gareth Porter*

Shades of Lyndon Johnson. *He didn't want to listen to his military
commanders either.

"I will not seek, nor will I accept my party's nomination ...."

Heh...

The more I see of Obama, the more I see a "community organizer" than
an executive.

Well, we'll see - time will tell.

--

"I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally."

W.C. Fields

Remember, the "community organizing" consisted of training voter
cheats for ACORN... When dems say "community organizer" they are
thinking more Al Capone than Martin L King... He has surrounded
himself with criminals, what do you expect?