basskisser

Default Electric Grounding - steel hull

K Smith wrote in message ...
CCred68046 wrote:
I have seen this grounding questions with metal boats before and I dont
understand what the issue is. If the boat has a motor I can almost guarentee
its grounded somewhere to the hull weather its inboard or outboard. Would
someone actually go through the trouble and expense to isolate the electrical
system from the hull? That would take a lot to do!!

The debate is long & I'll stay out of it for now, however you are
mistaken Cred about "almost guaranteeing" engine electrics are grounded,
indeed most proper marine engine electrics are not.

How can an electrical circuit be made if there isn't any ground?