[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default John H's computer is down

On Feb 2, 1:21*pm, HK wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Feb 2, 10:48 am, Tim wrote:
On Feb 2, 9:23 am, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote in messagenews:moCdnZG8PsL_YhvUnZ2dnUVZ_tninZ2d@gigan ews.com...
I visit the "Race for Rene" web site to see how she is doing raising money
for a great charity, and I was pleasantly surprised to see someone was
willing to put someone ignore rec.boats disputes to contribute to a very
worthwhile charity.
This was the least likely person I would have expected to see on the list
of contributors.
--
Looking to for a good time?
click here to make yourself feel good.

Or that's how I've understood it.- Hide quoted text -

He'll probably have things up and running later today.

I think.

Too bad...it's a nicer newsgroup without him here.

Hey...how about a "Walk to Buy Herring a New Computer" fundraiser?- Hide quoted text -

Yer funny... Even you know you are the worst thing that ever happened
to this group. You have three supporters and all three are well
established liars.. say anything to you?