Larry W4CSC

Default Corned beef hash - A provisioning question

Oh, oh....best not to tell Lt Steve about where the new Repair
Division truck came from.....(c;.....(salute)......"Good morning,
Sir!"

"Didn't we steal him a new vent fan motor for his department a couple
of months back?"......er, ah.....

"No, Sir. I had nothing to do with your shipyard paperwork being
moved up from the bottom of the stack to those guys starting the job
this morning.....really!"

(Hmm....note to self....Coffee stores in the Repair Truck running low.
Send ETSNs Metz and Clark to CSC Beatty for a refill.)

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 21:39:13 -0700, "Steve" wrote:

I was R1 Div Officer on the USS Grand Canyon AD 28 (69-72). Made 3
deployments in 3 years. (Just about cost me my marrage.)

Also served on USS Sperry AS-12 and USS Jason AR-8. Plus a half dozen other
broken down old surface ships..

Did 23 years and never got any shore duty, just more WWII rust buckets.

But I'm enjoying my retirement now.

Steve
s/v Good Intentions

Larry

Extremely intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.