Eisboch[_4_] Eisboch[_4_] is offline

Default Pulled the trigger on a new...

"HK" wrote in message
Mac desktop. Supposedly there are new models coming out sometime soon, but
nothing rumored about the still vaporware models seemed that significant
to me, although they will be to others, I suspect, who are more into
computer games and heavy duty graphics and math processing.

Also snagged a beta of Windows 7, which just about anyone can do via
Microsoft's open beta for at least the short term, and burned it onto a
DVD. It'll be the "alternatve" OS on the new Mac. I run Vista as the
alternative on my Macbook Pro, works fine.

And my old desktop machine is now updated and "ready" to be "server-ized."

Is Windows 7 designed to be an upgrade from Vista, or is it strictly a
completely new OS install?

Eisboch