HK HK is offline

Default Pulled the trigger on a new...

Mac desktop. Supposedly there are new models coming out sometime soon,
but nothing rumored about the still vaporware models seemed that
significant to me, although they will be to others, I suspect, who are
more into computer games and heavy duty graphics and math processing.

Also snagged a beta of Windows 7, which just about anyone can do via
Microsoft's open beta for at least the short term, and burned it onto a
DVD. It'll be the "alternatve" OS on the new Mac. I run Vista as the
alternative on my Macbook Pro, works fine.

And my old desktop machine is now updated and "ready" to be "server-ized."