Larry W4CSC

Default Corned beef hash - A provisioning question

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 21:43:07 GMT, (Kiyu) wrote:

Boone's Farm Strawberry.

Hmm....I don't think they have Boone's at the high-class winery near
the marina. I'll stop by Bubba's Beer, Bait and Ammo on the way
down....

Serve the rose' only with sardine & pickle sandwiches (no mayo...makes for a
slippery deck).

Kiyu

Maybe a nice Flying Fish Sushi would compliment the smell of CBH.
They have their own unique smell to bring to the table and make the
cockpit complete!.....(c;

Larry

Extremely intelligent life must exist in the universe.
You can tell because they never tried to contact us.