[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Some hope for the US after all...

On Jan 31, 2:32*pm, thunder wrote:
On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 14:01:35 -0500, BAR wrote:
What? You mean in the White House when Obama effectively said, sit down,
shut up, I won and we are going to do it my way.

Then Obama went to Capital Hill and tried to get Republicans to sign on
to the election payback bill and he did such a great job with the House
members that he came away with a big fat goose egg. Obama is proving to
be a lousy uniter.

Come on, that vote was a sham, meaningless on the overall outcome of the
Bill. *When the Bill comes back from the Senate, I fully expect there
will be Republicans voting for it.

Your guess I guess is as good as any. But if even short history shows
anything, they have no intention of giving any repubs the slightest
say in anything. They will however be able to say "they gave the
repubs everything they asked for" as soon as he Censorship doctrine
(fairness dotrine snek) passes as it will be illegal for repubs to
ask