thunder thunder is offline

Default Some hope for the US after all...

On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 14:01:35 -0500, BAR wrote:

What? You mean in the White House when Obama effectively said, sit down,
shut up, I won and we are going to do it my way.

Then Obama went to Capital Hill and tried to get Republicans to sign on
to the election payback bill and he did such a great job with the House
members that he came away with a big fat goose egg. Obama is proving to
be a lousy uniter.

Come on, that vote was a sham, meaningless on the overall outcome of the
Bill. When the Bill comes back from the Senate, I fully expect there
will be Republicans voting for it.