jps

Default Solution to the politics polluting the NG?

I guess friendship just isn't worth much to you, eh?

"Bill Cole" wrote in message
What benefit would anyone reading this NG derive from me discussing union
labor and the auto industry?

"jps" wrote in message
Sure, but only if you finally explain your real position on union labor

and
the auto industry.

"Bill Cole" wrote in message
et...
jps,
You are way off base. I am not attacking Gould, I find him to be very
reasonable and normally very civil. I am just here to have fun, and

try
my best not to discuss boats and keep the topics off topic. Since you

and
are here for the same reason, I thought we should be friends.

"jps" wrote in message
"K Smith" wrote in message
jps wrote:
"Bill Cole" wrote in message

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
There seem to be a lot of people who come here and consider

rec.boats

spectator sport. I can see where they get grumpy if the content

isn't

100%

as

advertised.

I can not believe that anyone would want rec.boats to be about

boats.
The
fun is in telling Gould he is wrong about any off topic thread

he
posts

to.

PS Chuck , you are wrong.

I finally figured it out, you're Karen of Oz toating a new male
moniker
and
a way shorter composition style!!!

Whew, it took a long time to figure it out but now I know the

truth.

Man, I'm relieved.

Medication has kicked in hey jps??

Yes he is much shorter but at least he & I actually write

something
of
our own instead of endless pastes from a magazine or the

newspapers.

Why can't you blokes just accept that a consistent near 50% of all
people in western democracies have different political views?? It
doesn't make either side stupid or "bad" it's just democracy at

work,
so
sit back & let it work. It's not perfect 100% of us agree on that

but
till mankind figures out something better it's the best system

we've
found so far.

I'm not offended being mistaken as Bill, however I suspect he

is:-)

Damn, thought I had it. It was how he has been constantly going

after
Chuck. I know that's one of your passions.

I am, however, completely convinced that Dennice the Menace Compton

has
reemerged as right-winger "Jim."