HK HK is offline

Default Old time pork barrel values

wrote:
On Jan 29, 11:00 pm, Frogwatch wrote:
All the dems are linin up at the trough to get their dose of pig feed
from the stimulus that will be stolen from your grandkids. Soros
himself is making commercials for it. Aint nuthin like a bunch of
lib'ral swine at feedin time, they lose what little sense they got
and start gruntin 'bout birth control and money for the NEA . bein
pigs, you know that sooner 'r later they'z gonna start fightin 'mongst
theyselves over who getw the most slop from the trough.

Yep, 5% stimulus and 95% pork. I gave Salty and Harry plenty of
chances to dispute this today, they can't so they threw a couple of
insults and hid under their desks as usual.

Gee, I've only told you about 60 times here I have no interest in
"debating" right-wing retards like you because, well, you have no debate
skills, you have no language skills, and you have short guy's short
temper. No purpose served getting down in your pig swill with you.