John H[_8_] John H[_8_] is offline

Default To Our Children's Children's Children, On the Threshold of a Nightmare

On Thu, 29 Jan 2009 08:31:38 -0800 (PST), Frogwatch
wrote:

Our parents have been referred to as “The Greatest Generation” for
saving the world from Nazis and Fascists, sending people to the moon
and their delayed gratification in the interests of their children.
Their children, the boomers, meanwhile embraced the corpse of
Communism while their elders were busy driving a stake in its heart.
Not content to thumb their noses at their parents sacrifices, the
boomers chose to embrace immediate gratification via massive debt to
fuel their every whim. Now that the bill has come due, in true boomer
fashion they are now trying to pass the bill onto their great
grandchildren via Obama’s “Stimulus Plan” that will be paid by
successive generations. Obama is the ultimate boomer having never
held a real job or done any honest days work he now thinks he is
qualified to spend our grandchildren’s money.

Yup, well said.
--
John H

Go here first... http://tinyurl.com/d3vxvm