[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default New mainsail question..

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 18:18:45 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 15:27:05 -0800, "Capt. JG"
wrote:

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
I've had sliders get stuck even though everything looked fine... just
backed off a bit , then tried again, and it went fine.

Try sailcote also...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

I've done that too, but I figure if a slide sticks going up, it could
also
stick coming down -- and that could be very bad news indeed.

I've never had that problem...a quick tug on the sail, and down it comes.

I had a case of it not coming down due to a damaged track insert. The
slug slid past the cracked section going up and then jammed against it
on the way down. It wasn't a fun situation.

That's when I installed the Tides system.

Yes, I checked that out last time you mentioned it... still considering it.

On the C&C list, whenever someone asks about it, they get about 30