Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Jews have invaded this newsgroup

"Martin Baxter" wrote in message
Larry wrote:
"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:
"Larry" wrote in message
"Capt. JG" wrote in
:

There are only three possibilities... 1) ethnic cleansing 2)
apartheid 3) democracy. The first two are not viable.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Jews and genocide.....they always seem so close together, especially
from the other side of the APARTHEID WALL.....

Like the Warsaw Ghetto wall...

EXACTLY the same function.....with EXACTLY the same results, yet to be
realized but inevitable.

Wow! I didn't realize that the Jews in Warsaw wear sending suicide
murderers to blow up innocent German women and children during the Second
World War... learn something new everyday.

I was hopeful that Larry would learn something, but he's so caught up in his
hate that he can't. Truly pathetic. I think we should let him have the last
word before he pops a gasket.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com