Famous Amos Moses®

Default Synthetic Oil?

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003 00:23:31 -0400, "98stratus"
wrote:

Well there's your problem right there. Changing the oil every 10-15k Is
about 3 times the recommended interval. Ah but your going to say "I used
synthectic". Doesn't matter. The reason to use synthetics is for the
lubrication properties and the resistance to breakdown, it still picks up
impurities and dirt just as fast as the traditional oils. You still need to
change your oil every 5K.

....naw, I'm going to say, I don't give a rat's ass.

I've not had any problem. The rest of the car craps out before the
engine.

I ride 'em hard and put 'em away wet....and I don't really care.