[email protected] slammer_2@hotmail.com is offline

Default cruising from toronto to montreal.......

On Jan 26, 9:45*am, "Don White" wrote:
"~^ beancounter ~^" wrote in ...

anyone ever sailed/crused from toronto, up the st lawarence to
brockville to montreal to quebec past anticosti island?......whats it
like? how was the weather, ice, etc?.......lost of diesel along the
way?....thanx......

What time of year are you planning to do this? * *I don't think you have to
worry too much about ice as the Seaway is usually closed in the winter.
I've never done the trip but I'd think your biggest concern might be
commercial traffic and sailing through the Thousand Islands area might be
worth the price of admission alone.

but I'd think your biggest concern might be
commercial traffic and sailing through the Thousand Islands area might
be
worth the price of admission alone.

Absolutely. Gotta do that myself someday.....