Karin Conover-Lewis

Default Any such thing as a good 12 volt vacuum?

I picked-up a 12 volt car vac from Pep Boys, and am quite happy with it.
Small and easy to store, enough power to pick up most everything I need it
to pick up. The hose isn't as flexible as it could be, but that's no real
biggie. As I recall it was $25-30 or so.

--
Karin Conover-Lewis
Fair and Balanced since 1959

"Donny" wrote in message
Hi folks,

Just wondering what everybody uses to vacuum their boats. I know a
small house vac is best when your docked, but what about extended
times out on the hook?

Thanks
Donny

'74 Trojan Sea Raider 25'