Marty[_2_] Marty[_2_] is offline

Default RBC is RIP

wrote:
I lost a bet, since I stated publicly that the snow would never
actually stick to the ground, unmelted, and accumulate to any
noticable amount. I will publicly admit that I was wrong about that,
we had about 3 ~ 4" (7 ~ 10 cm).

katysails wrote:
He's FROM New Bern...2 inches looks like 4..

I'm going to tell Mr. Sails you said that

...or maybe some melted on the
way down that I didn't know about...;P

Well, yeah... the climate is different down there on the docks than it
is up in the woods.
Heck, in some places we had about 6" of snow, but that was where the
wind drifted up kinda deep.

Huh? 6" drifted up kinda deep! Katy's from the kind of place where
it's not "kinda deep" until you can't see the roof of your pickup.

Cheers
Martin