TobagoFlyr

Default Be careful out there

In article , (Steven
Shelikoff) writes:

Answer me this: How does a vessel maintain 100 yards from a militaty vessel
when passing in a channel that is less than 50 yards wide? The "rules"
don't seem to give a remedy for this kind of scenario. It should at least
be mentioned as an exception.

Either you don't pass, or if you do want to pass, go out of the channel.
I'd guess that most of the boats people here own aren't restricted to
that channel.

Steve is correct, If my memory serves me right, no pleasure sailboat should
have had any trouble sailing north or south of the main channel. I have only
been out there once however.

Ted Edwards
Chatham Bound