Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default RBC is RIP

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...

You're right about the wind, but compared to the SF bayarea, well,
there's no comparison. I used to live/sail in the San D area. It's hard
to beat even with a big stick. Nothing particularly wrong with a where
you are... just that if I had my preference, I would be in San D over
Long Beach. The Queen Mary gets old after a while.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Then again, Long Beach is only a 4-5 hour sail from Catalina. Sandy Eggo
is okay as it goes, and is a natural stop on the up-and-down-the-coast
sailing route, but there just aren't many destinations within a short
daysail's reach of SD Bay. Haven't really sailed SF bay, so I can't speak
to that.

I'm not really knocking LB... I've sailed out of there.

Why would you want to go anywhere from SD bay.

Lots of places to go from SF bay, but not in a short day and not in the
winter.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com