KLC Lewis KLC Lewis is offline

Default RBC is RIP

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...

You're right about the wind, but compared to the SF bayarea, well, there's
no comparison. I used to live/sail in the San D area. It's hard to beat
even with a big stick. Nothing particularly wrong with a where you are...
just that if I had my preference, I would be in San D over Long Beach. The
Queen Mary gets old after a while.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Then again, Long Beach is only a 4-5 hour sail from Catalina. Sandy Eggo is
okay as it goes, and is a natural stop on the up-and-down-the-coast sailing
route, but there just aren't many destinations within a short daysail's
reach of SD Bay. Haven't really sailed SF bay, so I can't speak to that.