[email protected] dougking888@yahoo.com is offline

Default RBC is RIP

Marty wrote:
You dig out from that avalanche in New Bern yet?

Heck, the ponds didn't even freeze over!

I lost a bet, since I stated publicly that the snow would never
actually stick to the ground, unmelted, and accumulate to any
noticable amount. I will publicly admit that I was wrong about that,
we had about 3 ~ 4" (7 ~ 10 cm).

However, if I can be forgiven for being smug about it, it's nice to
live in a place where "winter" lasts about 4 days. Beautiful sunny
day, warm light winds, lovely sailing weather today!

Fresh Breezes- Doug King